Tuesday, January 20, 2009

New Kind of WOD


Today Chris and I went to CrossFit Tacoma and did our first out of the Bay area WOD.

Strength

3x5 Snatches
65#-75#-75#

Met-con

3 rounds

40 yard walk/run with 53# Bag
30 Box Jumps on giant wheel
20 Back Squats 85#
10 Ring dips BARD

Overall 00:17:41

The point of CrossFit is to prepare you for anything so though this workout was different, it was indeed a good one. I actually vomited in my mouth!

Check out my newest blog. This one will be updated whenever anything exciting happens. I will be posting all of the adventures Chris and I have. I will update my WODs in the workout log section and eventually this blog might be terminated. With this new blog I will be posting relevant Articles as well as some critiques on the places we travel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We miss u guys soo much! But I can see that you guys are going to have a lot of fun. Don't have so much fun you forget your family back at One World. Take care and hope to talk to you soon. Hey the WOD and weight training workout sounds interesting. Hmmmmm