Thursday, January 1, 2009

Murph

I was not feeling good all day. Actually lately my stomach has been getting irritated with many common foods and drinks. I have been meaning to go the doctors off and on for several months, but all other accounts haven't been this bad. I need to call and see what's up.

Today was Murph....

1.1 Mile run
100 Pullups
200 Pushups
300 Squats
1.1 Mile run
Rx'd with a 20# vest
For time.

My time was 01:06:44..and I rx'd it....

This workout killed me. I came in after the first run and man, through out that whole workout Alena kept asking "Do you want me to get you a bucket". Sweet girl. I just about died. Not so much because of the workout but because of my stomach. Everyone please bug me. I need to see or talk to someone with tummy knowledge. I refuse to take Tums unless a "professional" (Someone more knowledgeable than me) says I should. I'm hoping its just gas and can be fixed with some drug. But there is only one way to find out and that way is to see a "professional".


No comments: