Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sunday


Muahahahahhaha, I slay you!!! Feel the wrath of my SWORD!!!!
Anyways, today was just another Sunday. I finally started helping out with the class, mostly cracking down on peoples technique during the WOD. Med ball cleans are difficult.

The after my attempt at coaching I did the dot come with the coolest people ever, Chris, Cheryl, Kirk, Will, and Shannon timed us all, it was AWESOME. And when I say awesome, I mean awful. Like, PAINFUL. But it was so much fun!

Complete as many rounds in twenty minutes as you can of:
15 Pull-ups
15 Ring push-ups
15 Back Extensions
15 GHD Sit-ups

I manages 5 rounds and 5 push ups.

I finally met up with Bel, so the good times have really started to roll!! Tis the season!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hah, Fembot! The Twins left with Kirk swearing he was not going to do the .com WOD. Come to find out today that the peer pressure was too much. Way to go, muhahhhhhaaaaa girl.

Missed you today. We Wodded at noon. The Clone kicked my ass as usual. I was way behind her by almost 3 minutes. I gotta get those L-Pullups right.

See you tomorrow? Miss working out with my BOT-Daughter