Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Fran

My boys to the left!!!

Well yesterday I attempted the .com workout with the shoulder presses but I just wasn't in it.

Shoulder Press 1-1-1-1-1-1-1 reps

It looked something like this 80-84(f)-82.2(f)-82.2(f)-82.2(f)-80-81.1

Everyone was picking on me on the last round because I had 1.1's on each side and I took one off leaving it uneven and I got it. I guess this just means that I need to work on my presses, which means I have a lot of things to work on.

Today was the infamous Fran. You should have been there when Cheryl found out about Fran, she got sick to her stomach and the dread was emanating from her like heat from an oven. Chris was dreading too, can't wait to find out how those two studs did.

"Fran"

Three rounds, 21-15- and 9 reps, for time of:
65 pound Thruster
Pull-ups

My overall time was 00:07:18

My new PR. Hopefully next time I will get a sub 7. This time I remembered to breathe so I didn't get that terrible burn in my veins like the last couple times. Woot!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey lil fembot!
great improvement on freakn' fran!
now, i'm the one trying to catch up with you!