Saturday, December 13, 2008

I hate box jumps!


Three rounds for time of:

24" Box jump, 50 reps
135 pound Deadlift, 21 reps
30 Pull-ups

My overall time was 00:28:03? (Have to check the board)

Box jumps always get the best of me. I mean, I am always jumping on things, but when it comes to boxes for time, I die! And deadlifts, they kill me too, and just so I can complain some more, pull ups hurt in the cold. Thank you Alena for making me finish that blasted workout. 20 box jumps in I was ready to throw in the white towel.

I'm just proud I did it, and got a sub 30. I was pretty confident 20 box jumps in that if I finished it, it would take a very long time.

Hope this one doesn't come up for a while.

Oh and here are some pole dancers!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lil' fembot!
Okay, only you could make hugging a dead telephone pole look sexy!
Missed ya today. the evil twin and i did the noon class with iron woman Cheryl.
I'll see ya tomorrow!