Monday, December 29, 2008

Angie


100 Pull Ups
100 Push Ups
100 Sit Ups
100 Squats

For time!

My time was 00:23:??

This was a good post Christmas workout. I felt a lot better after doing Angie, I mean, after all that HAM I thought I was going to become a ham.

To be honest, I haven't posted in a couple of days because I could not, for the life of me, remember what my time for this WOD was. I'm so confused....

I'll post my official time later. I hope everyone had a fun and safe holiday. YAY, New Years is coming, and I do not have a resolution. Hmmm, why do people set New Years Resolutions? Maybe mine will be to be a better person and become more helpfull. I don't know....Hi twins, hope all is well!!!

What is your New Years resolution?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey lil' fembot!
it's been hectic last few days for us mommabots. grandma-bot fell and broke some ribs. we spent most of sunday in the emergency room.
we're going to be tag-teaming health care for grandma-bot for a while. we'll be in and out of the box!
great job on angie!!