Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Annie and Clean and Jerks


Today was one of those days where I just felt blah, yesterday was even worse (notice the lack of postage), I think its the weather change. Ever since it got cold I just have trouble getting motivated. On top of that I am coming down with a cold. DAMMIT!!!

Clean and Jerk 1-1-1-1-1-1-1
looked something like this,

95-115-120f-120-125f-125f-125f

Then later on in the evening I did Annie,

Double unders and abmat Situps
50,40,30,20,10

My overall time was 00:08:10

Hey twin bots I miss you, and that goes for you Cheryl too!!! It's so lonely without you there picking on me! Compliments to Maria for the Photo!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awee, my little Fembot Daughter. We feel your pain. I hate working out and just watching you wander around as the Receptionist and wanting to WOD with us. It doesn't feel the same anymore! waaaaahhhhhh... But your times are getting really good, girl. Keep it up. You'll be a major studette in no time.

SHA was fun to workout with. She poured her heart into Sunday's WOD. I'm very impressed by her drive (guess that runs in the family). Hope to see her every sunday and then some!