Friday, December 5, 2008

Fran Again


I'm ready to hit the slopes!!! I think it would be great if we got a whole bunch of OneWorlders and other people from CrossFit gyms to bring their families and hit the slopes I think we would all be in for a great time! Doug, I remember you said you and Bel want to, and Will is down, so lets make it happen when the snow starts to fall. We can make it into a nice big chill event.

I did Fran again today,

For time,
21-15-9 of Thrusters and Pull-ups.

I had a horrible overall time today, 00:07:32

I feel unsatisfied with myself so I will probably do something on the rest day.

So whose all down for boarding, skiing and snowball fights?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey lil fembot!
sorry i haven't been in much this week. nursing a bad elbow problem. your fran time is terrific! i know you will only improve! cause if you don't, the evil twin and i will be cracking the whip on your little ass. oh, wait....guys would pay to see that....hmmmmmmmm....and freddy would love to get that footage on the site! heh