Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!


HAhahAH HAhaha hahahH Ahahaha AHAahahahahaAha hahah hahahHAhahahahah ahahahahahHA h ahahahah Ahah haha hahahaha a hahaahhaahahahahaahha...lol

Todays WOD didn't float my boat. After that killer Eva, my shoulders and ass were on strike.

Back Squat 5-5-5-5-5

115-125-135-145-155

I didn't stick to a weight since I didn't take the time to find the right one. Oh well. I'm lazy...yeah, I didn't use the "it's Christmas Eve" excuse like a lot of people...straight up lazy and wasn't in the mood.




I have no idea what the video is about because my computer doesn't have sound, hopefully it is enjoyable.

I wish Everyone a happy and safe Christmas. I better see all of you back at the gym...or else...I will put my bloody hands all over you!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh yeah.... merry xmas kid!

Anonymous said...

Hey Fembot.. I had the same reaction as Freddy's first post, then I laughed my ass off for 5 minutes. hahha hhhahhhhh. Crazy Freddy. Have a great and safe Merry Christmas. I will be working New Years Eve so hugs and xxooxoxo from mother-bot to my little fembot daughter if I don't see you inbetween.