Saturday, August 30, 2008

Field Trip


Today Chris suggested we head over to CrossFit Santa Clara so we went out there and checked it out. It was big fun meeting all these new people and saying hello to the champ! Can't wait to give them another visit, Megan and Chris grew on me and I hope when next I visit I catch those two.

Todays WOD was,

"Nasty Girls"

Three Rounds for time of,

50 Squats
28 Pull-ups
28 Ring Dips
10 Hang power cleans, 75#

My time was 00:28:41


Just an FYI Maria, I am out of town this weekend with Chris and the family so I wont see you Sunday.

Goals for near future...learn how to do muscle-ups, and practice back extensions.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lil fembot.
you always have a great sense of fashion. you need to partake some of your fashion sense unto lil' chris. those shorts! whew! are you old enough to know about the Brady Bunch show? or that 70's Show.
have a great weekend with the family. thanks about the comment about my burpees on the oneworld site. my hubby said i had monster arms. but, he doesn't mind.

Anonymous said...

Hey Fembot,

I'm chop liver now, I see. Perhaps you should pass some fashion advise to the Clone.. She needs some color.

Sorry to miss you this weekend! Between you working and us being on vacation I didn't get to WOD with you once! Bummer!

See you when u get back.

Anonymous said...

lil fembot!
Where were you for FRAN?!!! We Adult Fem-Bots were dying!

I know...conflict with your schedule. Aunty had to tease!

We miss you! Cheryl -She-ra_ was killn' the wod!

Anonymous said...

We'll get you to do some MU's soon babe.