Sunday, August 3, 2008

Saturday Chris had me do a .com workout with him and it was brutal! I woke up that morning thinking I would get to relax and watch him do what he does best, but no, I strolled into Oneworld with my flipflops and bewildered face and I was thrown into the buttcrack of a sweaty Saturday WOD.

For time,

Row 1000 meters
55 pound Thruster, 21 reps
15 Pull-ups

Row 750 meters
55 pound Thruster, 18 reps
12 Pull-ups

Row 500 meters
55 pound Thruster, 15 reps
9 Pull-ups

Rest 2 minutes between each round.

Total time 00:27:23

Sunday was fun, except that I had no flexibility from doing Grace and the thruster/row workout. Squatting was not pleasant. Whats worse, doing the wall ball portion of the WOD...squatting and having to catch the ball with stiff shoulders. Oh well, I still had a blast. You robo twins kicked my butt today. That's why you're my inspiration!!!

Complete the following for time: (ball was 10#)
  • 50 wall balls
  • 400m run with a medicine ball
  • 50 medicine ball front squats
  • 200m run with a medicine ball
  • 50 medicine ball push-ups
  • 400m run with a medicine ball
  • 50 medicine ball sit-ups
  • 200m run with a medicine ball
My overall time was 00:19:37

Maria, thank you for those pointers on doing the push-ups, I'll have to work on that some more!
Mary, thanks for helping me figure out the wall ball thing!

Maria, Mary, Bobbi, and everyone who helped throw the balls back at Joe D. major props to you!!!

See you all back on Tuesday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, lil' fembot!
you did an awesome job today! i only had to show you once how to do the med ball push ups, and you did it! okay, your boobs are a bit bigger than mine...remind me to wear the triple ddd wonderbra next time! -just kiddn!
you're a total natural, lil fembot! cheryl would be proud of your progress too! the evil twin and i are VERY proud of you!

Anonymous said...

Hey little Fembot..

I love your blog site. You have some very nice, fembot graphics. Your pictures always tell a story. Chris took them? They're cute and tasteful.

Great WOD today! It was tough playing with Joe's balls but we racked 'em in the end!

Keep it up, girl. You'll be representing OneWorld at next years games!

RoboTwin#2

Mary