Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Angie


Good to be back in the box! As usual I was greeted by all those smiling faces, a few are out of town right now...Mary *cough cough*, but Maria was there as usual to kick my butt in the WODs. Another great face was Cheryls, she just got back from Hawaii too. Small world aye!

I must say, Chris, you are great for inspiration, thank you for making sure my chest was up and my ass was out!

Todays rucuss was Angie,

For time,

100 Pull-ups
100 Push-ups
100 Sit-ups
100 Squats

My overall time was 00:28:00 and I RX'd yay

Goals for tomorrow, run run run as fast as I can!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lil' fembot!
you did a great jog on Angie!! you're going to smoke me in no time! sorry i'm posting late. been busy...soooooo busy that i can't do the run and row with you. or the 5k run....not that i hate running. i simply detest it. i'm no spring chicken. did you smoke the oneworld 5k record? i can't wait to see the results tomorrow!
hey...you've got to do a fit to fight class with me one of these days. you can punch on a bag instead of the dummy -heh (lil chris), just kiddn