Thursday, August 7, 2008

OMG


Today was a sweaty one! First thing in the morning I made up for lost time doing yesterdays WOD and let me tell you, my legs were dead before I even started. However, I decided to swallow that, maybe I'll wait another day attitude, and I just went for it.

Complete five rounds for time of:
  • 15 dumbbell overhead squats left hand 10#
  • 21 dumbbell swings 10#
  • 15 dumbbell overhead squats right hand 10#
My overall time was 00:16:47

It was hard getting below parallel for many of them and I was raining sweat...mmmm...tasty!

Then in the afternoon I made my way to One World and that was superfantabalistic!!! Maria was there to give me a big welcoming hug, oh yes, I love those big hugs!!! And then we all got down and sweaty together, oh so good!

Complete the following for time:
  • Run 400m
  • 21 deadlifts 133#
  • 21 ring dips
  • Run 400m
  • 15 deadlifts 133# & 103#
  • 15 ring dips
  • Run 400m
  • 9 deadlifts 103#
  • 9 ring dips
My overall time for this bad boy was 00:21:28

Ouch! My deadlifts were ugly, I need some serious practice. My back was still shot from that crazy run, and these were the icing on the cake. The good news is, I feel like I have way better posture!

Goal for tomorrow, Go to a track and let her rip!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey lil' fembot!
great job on the deadlift wod yesterday. it's hard to keep the proper form when the load is that heavy.
don't forget to work on your back bends! you'll get the back walk over in no time!