Saturday, August 23, 2008

The other day


Somehow, I don't know how she did it, but Maria convinced me to do Angie a second time. Apparently Allison got Maria to do, and the funny thing is, Chris was trying to talk me into doing Angie way before we got to the gym. You are all interconnected.

Uh oh, I have a lot of pressure on my back for running the 5k. Will hyped me up and I guess I am a really fast runner and will beat the mens time as well as the womens. Thanks Will. lol. It was funny I walked into the gym and people I didn't even know very well were asking me (very excitedly) "are you running the 5k?" Yikes, I couldn't sleep very well that night. ha ha ha.

So I have many ways to pursue this so called 5k,

Just go for it
Train for it
Wait for it to come up as a WOD
Hide....

Chris...... Hi!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lil fembot!
you have no idea how much pride and joy you give me when we do the wods together! you are making leaps and bounds in your strength and endurance! And, you smile while you're doing the wods! Seriously!
The evil twin is coming home tomorrow from her vacation. she'll be back to oneworld on tuesday. she's eager to get back in!
alright....wallballs, pushups and running......gota love freakn' freddy!

Anonymous said...

Rita, you rock! Just happened across your blog while I was checking out Chris' blog. Awesome!! Your natural athletic ability is a joy to see. I am very happy to have you a part of One World. Stick with it and you will be an athlete on par with the women you admire and pay tribute to on this blog.