Monday, August 25, 2008

Ughhh


I knew today would be a painful WOD. Oh my gosh, wallballs are a fate worse than death....eeeeeeeek

Maria rx'd it and did a kick ass job on finishing strong. She is great for inspiration! Yeah Maria, you know I love you.

And Allison, girl you are amazing, you will have that kip down in no time at all! Games here we come!!!

One day I will be like Cheryl, a crazy non human crossfitnoid. he he

Its official...we all hate wallballs...icky!!!

Complete the following for time:
  • 10 wall balls (12#)
  • 10 push-ups
  • 9 wall balls
  • 9 push-ups
  • 8 wall balls
  • 8 push-ups
  • 7 wall balls
  • 7 push-ups
  • 6 wall balls
  • 6 push-ups
  • 5 wall balls
  • 5 push-ups
  • 4 wall balls
  • 4 push-ups
  • 3 wall balls
  • 3 push-ups
  • 2 wall balls
  • 2 push-ups
  • 1 wall ball
  • 1 push-up
  • Run 800m
  • 1 push-up
  • 1 wall ball
  • 2 push-ups
  • 2 wall balls
  • 3 push-ups
  • 3 wall balls
  • 4 push-ups
  • 4 wall balls
  • 5 push-ups
  • 5 wall balls
  • 6 push-ups
  • 6 wall balls
  • 7 push-ups
  • 7 wall balls
  • 8 push-ups
  • 8 wall balls
  • 9 push-ups
  • 9 wall balls
  • 10 push-ups
  • 10 wall balls
My time was 00:18:48

MMMMMMMmmmm, and let me tell you how good it felt to eat a bunch of pasta when I got home, oh sooooo good.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey lil' fembot!
Awesome job on the wall ball/push up wod! But, you missed Death by Burpees today! It really was DEATH BY BURPEES! It sucked big time! And, it was BLAZING HOT!
The evil twin and I will be at the 4pm torture session tomorrow. Hope to see you there!

Anonymous said...

How was the run today

Anonymous said...

Hey Fembot!

Smoke'm on the 3K! Maria and I are totally lame as far as running goes, so represent the bots and make us all proud!

Death By Burpees was exactly what I expected -bad, terrible, can't breath exercise, hate it but a necessary evil in the world of CF.

I almost didn't go but the Clone didn't wimp so I couldn't wimp. Now where was your fembot self yesterday?! We were hoping to suffer with another bot.

-Mary

Punicorn said...

I had to work....bleh