Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Hotel WOD





Well I am in Maui enjoying the warm sun, cool beaches, and all the adventures I am having with my Mum. Aside from a bunch of hilarious side stories I still managed to make time to do a little workout. So here’s the deal; we are staying in a six story hotel and we are on the 6th floor. Having brought my jump rope and creativity I came up with the following, (each occurring on every floor)

2 rounds

Ground level, run up flight of stairs,
1st floor 10 jump ropes, run flight
2nd floor 20 jump ropes, run flight
3rd floor 30 jump ropes, run flight
4th floor 40 jump ropes, run flight
5th floor 50 jump ropes, run flight
6th floor 60 jump ropes

First round 00:02:12
Second round 00:02:38

Aside from that and a few funny looks I did some air squats and push ups. Good times.

Goal for the week,
Have many laughs, many adventures, and lots of fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, lil' fembot!
the evil twin and i miss your smiling face and the matching outfits! hope you bumped into cheryl and the family!
freddy was putting together the wall of fame/shame today.
get your fru-fru pink fembot self back here soon! pink? neon green? any mystery colors? hope you are having a blast on the islands!

Anonymous said...

I second that, little robot. Not the same without you goading us on the 400m run, etc. Us old robots need the new model to drag us along. Chris looked a bit loney to me (He won't admit it cause he's a GUY).

Mary the "Evil Twin" that still can't get google to behave.