Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Michael


Today was narly! It was so friggen hot!!! Tomorrow I don't think I am going to do anything. For once I think I will actually take a rest day! I am so zonked and ready to just SLEEEEP!

Mary....Maria...??? I miss you, where were you ladies today. I had less people to hug...I was so sad. (You must have been very busy) he he he. You guys...it was so hot...eeeek.

Complete three rounds for time of:

  • Run 800m
  • 50 back extensions
  • 50 sit-ups
My time was 00:26:08

Alison kicked my butt and killed that WOD. I am so proud of my blonde partner in crime. And Cheryl, I hope your back feels better, and girl, you are an amazing athlete.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Little Fembot,

The Clone and I were tied up with family commitments today. We'll be in for the suffering tomorrow. Glad you found another bot to workout with in our absence. We have to give Alison a nickname now. Energizer Bunny? Or just plain Bunny cause she runs so damned fast!

In any event, Alison is a sweet gal and an excellent running partner. Maria and I will 'glide' wayyyy behind the two of you on the runs.

Hope to see you tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Hey lil' fembot!
Sorry we couldn't make it today. Sorry, but not really sorry cause it was way too hot.
I'm so proud of you and Alison. You gals are on the board? #1 and #2? SWEET!!!
Drink lots of water! The Evil Twin and I miss you gals!
How bout Robobunny? BunnyBot? For Alison...heh

Chris Stroud said...

Hey twins coming tomorrow?

Anonymous said...

hey, lil' fembot!
The evil twin and I didn't make it in today. Had family things to deal with. Sorry!
We definitely will be for JoeD's sunday balls of fury!