Thursday, September 4, 2008

Deadlift 5/5/5/5/5

I'm so lucky to have a boyfriend that laughs when he falls hard! What a badass! Hope you did well on your finals and essays!

Today was deadlifts,

Five rounds of five reps,
5/5/5/5/5
140#/145#/150#/150#/150#

Due to the crappiness of my form, Eric suggested I stick with 150# as not to ruin a good thing, or as they say in the CrossFit world, don't sacrifice form for weight. I'm happy with myself especially after all the coaching I got from both Chris and Eric. Next time I'll up the weight for sure.

Mary, Maria, I hope all is well with the family, I will pray for you guys!

Cheryl kicked ass on today's WOD, it was amazing watching her overcome those crazy weights!

I think I will work on my form for all of the basic movements. I plan to dedicate a little bit of time after every One World WOD to work on such techniques. Good Stuff.

Oh and Chris, you did wonderful teaching your first class, you got right in there and knocked us all dead. Great job babe, I am so proud of you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey lil fembot!
Thanks for the kind words. It means a lot to us. Yes. We've got some things going on with family issues.
We really wanted to be there for lil' Chris' first official coaching assignment. Too much stuff going on right now. We miss you guys!
Monday! Fembot Convention! We all be there!

Anonymous said...

Hey Fembot,

Yes, we have the first days of school for the kids and our schedules just didn't seem to work. I feel so bad missing Chris' first teaching gig but I'm sure he will be coaching more to follow. See you Monday!

Anonymous said...

You should have been there. Chris is the best!