Thursday, September 11, 2008

Time Trials And Leg HELL


Finally got around to my second attempt for the time trials. It was cool going to the nine O' clock class and watching Chris get his experience on! But it did have a few downfalls. I didn't have the usual robots pushing me so my time suffered for some of the events.

Pull-Ups
11:55 rx

Push-Ups
9:46 rx

Sit-Ups
4:17 rx

400m Run
1:20

500m Row
2:16.7

It was nice getting it done early and then coming back to the gym to watch everyone else and cheering them on!

Alison RX'd her pull-ups and push-ups which was awesome!!! Watch girl, next time you are going to murder the time trials!!!

Bionic, Bicentennial lady, and Iron woman, you girls did awesome...I will never catch up...aaaaaaaaaaah!

Sorry that I didn't see any of you ladies today, I went to Frisco with a friend to get some yummy shrimp.


Today was Rubber Legs,

Complete the following for time:
  • Run 200m
  • 50 squats
  • Row 250m
  • 30 lunge steps (total steps)
  • Run 200m
  • 25 squat jumps (full squat with 6" jump)
  • Row 250m
  • 30 lunge steps
  • Run 200m
  • 50 squats
  • Row 250m
There is a good reason why it is called rubber legs...

My Overall time was 00:12:46

Goal...get out of mind funk...

No comments: