Friday, September 12, 2008

J.T


Cheryl...I totally want to take you up on your offer for a get away..and I will talk to Freddy, have Chris talk to Freddy, and have Alison talk to Freddy and whoever else, about CrossFit Kids. I agree that it would be a great program!

I missed the twins today, I hope you two are doing super fabulous!

Alison...your kipping pull-ups are getting better and better!!! Pretty soon you will be doing 40 in a row!

Todays WOD

Complete 21/15/9 reps for time of:

  • Handstand push-ups (used 2 abmats)
  • Ring dips (used rubber bands)
  • Push-ups (rx'd)
Overall time 00:17:14

Thank you Cheryl for helping me figure out the hand stand push ups. Oh and Chong, thanks for setting my ring dips straight! I am so slow!


Ok Cheryl, this is how to post comments,

First you click on the comments tab at the bottom of the post.
Write your comment in the blank square provided.
Next click in the bubble that says Name/URL
Add your name
Lastly click on Publish Your Comment!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lil' fembot!
we were all waiting for you to walk through the door at the 4pm session. we were really disappointed when we heard that you were busy :(
we'll be at sunday's torture fest. you going to make it?
we 'bots miss you! we all made the same comment that we need you to push us all harder! and vice versa!
awesome job on "JT" today! that's a great time with a great effort!

Anonymous said...

There's something a bit off when the robots don't get to workout together.... We missed u today! Would be great to get Alison aka energizer to WOD with us! It was great to see you today, even in passing!

PS: Chris is an awesome instructor!

Anonymous said...

Fembot, you and Allison did awesome in "JT". Yeesh, only a few months crossfitting and you guys are killing the handstand pushups. It took me 7 months to get there. You are not only a sexy mama but a freaky awesome athlete..

Hope you and chris can get to the cabin soon while the weather is still really nice. This weekend was about in the 90's. Halfdome would be an awesome climb right now, esp before it starts the rainy season. See you guys soon.

Anonymous said...

By the way Fembot, thank you for those great instructions on how to post the comment. Even then I still goofed a couple times. Hey you were born with the computer age already going strong, I remember when computers did only simple programming and no Internet. Ugghhhh boy am I aging myself.