Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Nancy


I finally posted and it is after midnight. Woot! Man, I love these two ladies right here. Not only are they the ones who really got me motivated to haul ass on the WODs, but they also keep it real at the gym. Hey you other girls, don't think I'm not thinking and loving you too. I really need to get some good photos of Cheryl and Alison up on here. You hot mammas need to be on my page!!!

I will come for you...

Complete five rounds for time of:

  • Run 400m
  • 15 overhead squats (65#)
My overall time was 00:24:33

I noticed that I am finally starting to rx more of the WODs. This makes me happy. YAY!!! ^_^ This is me smiling. I couldn't have gotten this far so fast without all you beautiful ladies and crazy men at One World. So I would like to take this moment to thank you for helping me to become a better person. You guys rock!

Alison...girl...we need to run more...well maybe (I'm so LAZY)

Chris!!! Thanks for making sure I was going low enough...I should have listened to you about my shorts, but I completely forgot about the squats...DAMN!


The advantage of exercising every day is that you die healthier.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're awesome Rita! I want to be like you when I grow up...

Punicorn said...

You're so sexy ebunny...I want to be like you right now!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, I try. You're not so bad yourself.

Anonymous said...

Fembot, you are going soooo well in the WODS! RX'ing them so quickly is awesome in itself! The Clone and I want you to be #1 DAWGESS at the Crossfit Games in 2009! So, we are pushing our little robot sister to rx everything all the time. You'll be getting lots of encouragement from all three bots! Oh wait, ebunny allison is officially a bot now. Make that 4 bots!

Anonymous said...

lil fembot!
i love that picture of us! your so funny! we need to get a pic of the 4 of us!
you'd be proud of me (cheryl was actually shocked). i ran 1 mile today while i waited for the little nephews to finish their jujitsu practice.
it sucked. took me 9:30 to run one damn mile. you and ebunny would have ran circles around me the whole time -shooting a bb gun at my fat ass to get me to run faster!
plah!
i'll try to make it to the fishing social! missed ya today!

Anonymous said...

Fembot you are too sweet for words! Mary is right, you are going to be a contender for the games next year. Ebunny too! It will be awesome to see your guys names on the board along with our Bionic, Maria. Hey we need to take the affiliates cup from Oakland!!!

Anonymous said...

ah...hem! Cheryl....Mrs. IronWoman FREAK (in a loving way)!
You're going to be doing the games with us! I will keep reminding you! No GERITOL MOMENT excuse!
you tell her too, fembot! cheryl is like the evil twin. they don't listen to sensible advise! okay. the evil twin is just a hair worse than cheryl......

Punicorn said...

ahhhh, you ladies complete me