Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Filthy Fifty



It was nice being in the box today with everyone I love! Good times! But tell me why on the day we do the Filthy Fifty the temperature rises?! What crap is that..I was like...a leaking focet.

Man, the Bots took home today and everyone RX'd! It doesn't get better than that!


A note to you ladies...we need to take pics on a more daily basis so this blog will more colorful and robotic! (if you catch my meaning)

Was it me...or did Today's WOD just kill everyone....


Complete the following for time:


50 box jump (20")
50 jumping pull-ups
50 kettlebell swings (25#)
50 lunge steps
50 knees to elbows
50 push press (33#)
50 back extensions
50 wall balls (14#)
50 burpees
50 double unders


My overall time was 00:36:10


I was so worried about forgetting the order of the things that I wrote the entire WOD on my shoes....I'm such a dork

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lil' fembot!
You did a great job on the wod! Wow! Keep up the great work! You're progressing by leaps and bounds! I'm soooooooo proud of you!

Anonymous said...

Ok. I seriously died from that WOD. I couldn't even show a back extension to Chris after that WOD!

You are such a studette, Fembot! Your first Filthy Fifty and not only did you pr but you also rx'd! I am sooo friggin proud of you. The rest of the Bots will be there to encourace you and train with you in anticipation of the Games in 2009!