Saturday, November 8, 2008

Random


What a great bunch! We even have some of the breakfast club in there!! Anywwhooo, I haven't been too consistent this week with workouts. I'll get back on it next week. Also need to go grocery shopping so I will have good things to eat.

The other day I mixed matched some workouts, I did 10 minutes of 10 Thrusters (45#) and 10 Pull ups. I got 5 rounds.

Afterwords I did 100 ab mat sit ups and then attempted 50 back extensions on the GHD machine but on number 28 I hit my elbow on its bar and decided I was done. OUCHIES!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey little Fembot... it was nice to workout with you again -even if we were doing a different version of fight gone bad and we were both dying and really could see each other's progress. The Clone said you did excellent!

Sorry we couldn't make it to the seminar yesterday. We were geared up to helping Grandma with some pesky rocks....

Luv my little fembot daughter... keep up the good work! Think: Games 2009!!