Thursday, November 20, 2008

Another Tear


And I don't mean like boohoo, I mean RIIIIIP!

Today I attempted another dot come workout which was the 400m run and max reps of pull-ups in 20 minutes. I was off to a good start,

15/20/15/20 I got about 12-13 minutes in out of the 20 so I'm not dissapointed.

But after those last few pull ups I had a run in with a bloody hand. It was beautiful! I tapped out after that when old memories of infection swept on by! Infection = not fun. I'm thinking about tomorrows 5k and I think it will go just great by giving my hand time to recoup!

Anyone else looking forward to Thanksgiving. I know I am. I want to just eat until I explode, regret eating so much, and then eat some more. You have no idea how much I look forward to eating mashed potatoes, gravy, stuffing, pie, and of course TURKEY! mmmmm, oh so good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah my poor little Fembot. Chris can nurse your hand.

I am really looking forward to thanksgiving. I am roasting the bird this year. I have been experimenting for the past two weeks with different turkey receipts. The last one was great. I brined it in water and sweet teriyaki sauce for 2 days. Tonight I am roasting a traditional turkey receipt. Maria and her dawg have been enjoying my test kitchen..

Gotta remember to bring you some of my test-turkey....

See you at OneWorld

Punicorn said...

YOU better BRING me SOME!!!!