Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Cindy...ooops I mean Annie


So uhm, I had a date with Annie today, oh and that cute lil asian girl, she's not Annie, she's my other girl! ;D We sure love to cook. By the way I think this is the only picture that I have a real smile that actually looks okay.

But back to Annie, I had three miss starts with that wench. First time about 5 double unders in the rope went all crazy because my hair kept hitting it. Second time around about 3 double unders in my shoe laces went on strike...third time around i just was having trouble doing a double under. So I waited, like 2 minutes and just got it over with. And it wasn't pretty.

Annie consists of,

50 Double Unders
50 Sit ups
40 Double Unders
40 Sit ups
30 Double Unders
30 Sit ups
20 Double Unders
20 Sit ups
10 Double Unders
10 Sit ups

For time. In which case my time was 00:12:36.

This was just a reminder that I need to do more double unders because my technique is horrible. I bet my grandmother could do them better than me...One thing you should know about my grandmother...she's a tough woman...from the South!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cindy??? Girlfriend, I thought we agreed this was Annie, after initially calling it Angie. You're all over the map. I think you're just trying to drive me crazy. I know why you're off kilter,...
WE FORGOT TO UNLOCK TODAY!!!