Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Michael


WOOT, This years Halloween shindigs were awesome. Definitely made some memories and set the bar for next year. I absolutely loved the One World turnout and the costumes. We had police officers, some sexy inmates, a Freddy, a couple hula dancers, and of course Sara Palin and Barrack Obama. Some good times.

I would like to make a shout out to Mary! Thank you for sponsoring me for the stretching seminar. We can learn how to not hurt together.

Man, todays WOD kicked my ass. I came into the gym thinking, just another rest day. . Boy was I wrong. Freddy and Alison somehow managed to get my butt up and out the door. I sure regretted eating all that chocolate. I even wanted a date with pukie, but I was not graced with his presence.

Michael is 3 rounds for time of,

800m Run
50 Back extensions
50 Situps (Abmat for me)

My time was 00:22:39.

Now that is pure improvement. The last time that I did this WOD it took me 00:26:08, thats just about 4 minutes of improvement. YAY

Winter is upon us and I need to get my tush in gear and buy some sweat pants so I wont freeze my ass off when I work out. Any good suggestions for places to get One World approved clothing?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl, no one at One World or the ajoining businesses would like to see you in 'approved one world clothing'! You're frigging cute and sexy with what you wear all the time. Be you. Wear what you want. Of course if one of us fembot mothers gives you the eye then you've gone a model size too small.. hahhhh...

Love sponsering my little bot-daughter. The Clone donated 1/2... We'd be more than happy to sponsor some winter wear clothing as long as Chris approves of your selections...lol.......

Excellent time on Michael. I think ou are #1 right now -as expected. Wished you had done it with Maria just to push her at the running portion.

Go little fembot. Gearing you up for the 2009 Games!!! We'll sponser you for that, too! Represent the bots!

Anonymous said...

Lil' Fembot!
I'm soooo proud of you! Full, icky tummy and all! You smoked the wod!! We need to do a Bot-Wod!