Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Level I Cert


Ok, so this weekend was hectic and busy. I learned so much from everything they presented and I just wish I has a sponge for a brain. Aside from the data overload they put us through Fran and Fight Gone Bad. Yikes! Fran was performed after lunch so that didn't go over so well and FGB was done before lunch but I just didnt have any juice that day.


My Fran time was 00:07:41

My FGB score was 235, not the best thing but way better than when I did it a couple days ago.

I have a Fran story about why my time could have been at least 30 seconds better but Chris will say "You're still stuck on that Fran thing". With that as a case, I will just say I could have done so much better, bnut hey I got it done. Oh, and you should have seen this badass, Beth, she was a beast. She is a paddler so when she did FGB she really knocked out the rowing. I swear, you meet so many interesting people at these huge CrossFit social gatherings.


Yesterday I did Frianabeth,

21 thruster ( 65#)
21 pull-ups
15 squat cleans (85#)
15 ring dips
9 deadlift (135#)
9 Hand Stand Push Ups

My time was 00:11:56

I was wiped out from this weekend that today I wasn't even out of breath during the work out. My body just gave me a big FUCK YOU and said "I'm tired".... but I did it, I didn't like it, but I did it.

Ah, and Today was a nice REST DAY! Oh so good!

So basically I want to start focusing on movements and familiarize myself with what people are doing correctly and incorrectly. Afterall that is a big part of CrossFit, the movements...doing them properly is of the utmost importance.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here is the link boo
http://crossfit.chrisstroud.net/

Anonymous said...

dog insurance
This ability to act instinctively rather than in some contrived fashion is soothing and helps to defuse stress. But, their intelligence can make them problematic, too. The specialty foods that are available, toys to keep are pets entertained while we are at work.