Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Fight Gone Bad

So yeah...Cheryl wants me to start doing the dot com. So today I went in with her around 11 and we did Fight Gone Bad. Both of us were so sore that we spent a lot of time warming up, stretching, and talking about how much we didn't want to do it. Soon after Will came in and Cheryl worked her 'convincing' magic and got William to join us. We all dreaded FGB together which became hilarious when none of us could figure out how to work the buzzer. We almost resorted to using watches, but luckily James came in just in time and that silly man got that thing to work. Lesson learned, do not mess with the restart button.

Needless to say we finally did the workout and Cheryl and Will killed it!!! The whole I was going I just wanted to be struck by lightning but not William, he powered through FGB and nailed it. He was only two points away from the 400 club. Way to go Will, 398 is a badass number.

Also I think Cheryl was in the high 200's. Like 270 maybe even over 300, I'll have to ask her later....she's crazy!!!!

FGB consisted of,

Three rounds of:
Wall-ball, 20 pound ball, 10 ft target (Reps)
Sumo deadlift high-pull, 55.2 pounds (Reps)
Box Jump, 20" box (Reps)
Push-press, 53 pounds (Reps)
Row (Calories)

My total was 190. Not so good, but its a start. In the Fight Gone Bad fundraiser my score was 241 so today was a way off day....mmmm...mint coffee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Fembot! That .com WOD on monday killed me(25 inverted burpees, 25 pullups, 25 burpees at 5 rounds for time). It wouldn't have been so bad if it was just 3 rounds but 5 was frigging ridiculous. I was so tired and sore that I talked my way out of Fight Gone Bad and into Randy.

Missed WODDING with you and Cheryl yesterday. The Rats were off school and I took them bowling (you bet I just sat there and watched them. I was tooooo tired and sore to move!).

See you Thursday, sexy.