Monday, November 24, 2008

Filthy Fifty


My oh my, I am out of my game, I did Filthy Fifty today and I gained a minute instead of taking one off! Ooopsie, this means war. I have finally zoned in on my diet and have been a bit more consistent with my work out regimen...so where did this minute come from...well let me tell you, it was the box jumps and the wall balls. Two things that I really hate, and everyone knows what that means...if you hate it, you do it. Like everyone says, work on your weaknesses and your strengths will also become stronger. So I guess, well actually I know, I need to suck it up and jump on boxes and throw a ball at the tiny square on the wall.


So last time when I did this was in September, my time was 00:36:10. Today my time was 00:37:37..I'm such a sandbagger...


It was funny too, I hate burbees as much as the next guy, but thats where I got back some of my time, and it was really funny when half way through the burpees I saw Freddy setting up the GHD and thought back on the entire WOD, coming to the conlusion that SHIT I forgot the back extensions. So I rushed through the last few burpees and jumped right on that thing.


My goal...avoid all the cookies in my house.....avoid most of the cookies in my house...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cookies are what gives you those envious curves, little Fembot!

It's not the food, it's the demanding role of "The Receptionist" that is causing you to lose time. Freddy should get you some cute, male help to balance the receptionist department! (Chris doesn't count since he already has the role of Coach).

Anonymous said...

Lil Fembot:
Sorry I wasn't in today. Besides my hurt wing, the huzband wanted some TLC. So, what do us old folks do? We played Scrabble. He beat me, damn it!
The Evil Twin and I have been rooting for a cute, yet strong male receptionist (lil chris excluded -he's family).
Miss ya 2 today!! I hope to be in tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Hey Girlie...how does you Sunday look for some vertical fitness?

Anonymous said...

Let me know....if you can do anything after class, or early afternoon

Anonymous said...

Ok...trying to figure this out