Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Restday/Fran/OverheadSquats

To the right is the fight gone bad crew! What a lovely bunch. Anywho, I haven't been working out as much as I should be so today I tried to do a little catching up. By the way, I really miss working out with you ladies, my times are suffering without you to sweat along side me.

Today I did Fran,

21 Thrusters
21 Pull-ups
15 Thrusters
15 Pull-ups
9 Thrusters
9 Pull-ups

My overall time was 00:09:18, not bad for a first try.

Then later on just before I got off work I tried the max overhead squat 1/1/1/1/1

I did 85/95/105/110F/110F/110F/110F

I was very keen on getting 110# but I just didn't have it today. I guess I could have done 107# or worked my way up gradually, however, I don't regret pushing it. Freddy even recorded my failure and in about 5 days I'll try it again and see is I can get that damned thing all the way through the squat. My goal is to be able to do a body weight overhead squat, and eventually over my body weight. I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens.

I love you BOTS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lil' fembot!
you have no idea how much we miss you doing the wods with us. it's just not the same!
great job on your overhead squat attempts. you'll be doing freddy's body weight in no time!
going to be out of town tomorrow (wednesday). father-in-law has radiation thearpy. see you on thrusday!

Anonymous said...

aweeeeeeeeee.. I miss working out with you, Fembot! I hate it when I walk in and see you working at the front desk cause I know we bots won't be able to workout together!!!!! That sucks to no end...

:-(