Monday, October 13, 2008

Moody


Good times good times. I think every once in a while, if I can get away with it, I will try and kill a WOD with you ladies. It would be nice to have you kick my butt again. Real good motivation. Oh and I' not real sure what I will be for halloween, I'm on a costume budget. We shall see...Freddy needs to be a cheerleader, this pic is proof.

Today I did Moody,

500m row
50 push-ups
500m row
50 squats
500m row
50 burpees
500m row

My overall time was 00:21:16

I need to zone in on my nutrition because I always feel tired now, not to mention the strangest occurence in my arms on Sunday. We all have had muscle fatigue, burning muscles, lead arms, jello, whatever, but on Sunday my arms went numb. It was difficult to get them above my head. It was a feeling so alien that I am not even sure if I can describe it enough. Anyways...I'm glad its gone, and I hope that by improving my nutrition to whatever degree, that I will see improvements.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Fembot... Numb arms on an overhead means rest.. u most likely pinched a nerve. You are too young and healthy for anything worse than that.

Dr. Evil Twin says: take it easy. Give the area a week to rest. Use ice therepy. If it doesn't get better, blame it on Chris... just kidding..

Listen to your body. You have nothing to prove. Give yoursel time to rest. Ice, rest.. take it easy.. You will recover FAST....!!

Mama Cyborg

Anonymous said...

lil fembot!
i cry when you cant' workout with us!
i left a message on chris' blog. seriously, i'd be happy to be sponsor-mom if he decides to do the unlimited challenge. he's got so much heart, energy, determination, drive....great girlfriend....heh
i'm serious...if he wants to do the unlimited challenge, let me know....nice momma twin here.

Chris Stroud said...

Hey babe, let me know if you need help getting dialed in with the nutrition. We'll have you running on all cylinders in no time.