Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fran



Ugh, today was Fran. Not only was everyone excited, pressure was high as all the bots and the boyfriend expressed how well they wanted me to perform. Well needless to say I was pushed to making a new PR with all that cheering a crucial coaching. Thanks Cheryl for yelling at me, you kept me on my toes, and Chris, same to you, also thanks for keeping me honest with my pullups. Wooh, that was fun *cough cough*.

Fran consists of,

21 Thrusters

21 Pullups

15 Thrusters

15 Pullups

9 Thrusters

9 Pullups

My overall time was 00:07:38. A minute off my last PR. Good times. Let me tell you, there are few workouts that make you wish you would just die afterwords...Fran is one of them. My arms were on fire, and after I hit those last 9 pullups I went straight to the floor and I stayed there. Love the burn...mmmm....burn. Maria, I'm not sure...what was your Fran time?

So anyways...I feel a new tradition coming on. Sunday morning breakfast outtings. Even if its only once a month (hopefully more often), its always lovally to get out with the gang! Hopefully the breakfast crowd will grow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lil fembot:
the evil twin and i will be in at the noon class...getting tortured by cheryl. we bots need a bot-fran-off! the one to catch, besides our queen (jolie) is cheryl. cheryl is killn the wods..and she doesn't post it.
got lots goin on this week. you may or may not see my out dated bot-self! you did an awesome bot job today! i'm so proud of you!

Anonymous said...

Hey Fembot! I am soo proud of you. You killed Fran in my book. You had perfect form in everything except for a couple of those pesky pullups where you were already ripped up and that muscular boyfriend of yours was eyeballing your reps like he was Chong.

Way to represent the bots! I'll be rooting/yelling at you to get ur cute ass in gear next sunday! the rest of the momma-bots want you to be in the 2009 Games! We're going to make you work your cute tush off!!!! no pressure of course (lol).

Anonymous said...

Hey, Lil Fembot!
You smoked the 800m run, 100 squats, 800m run, 100 over head squats, 800m run WOD today! I was behind your time by over 3 minutes! AWESOME!!!!