Thursday, October 9, 2008

Barbara




This is Cheryl after the Fight Gone Bad fund raiser. I'll have you know that after todays WOD, I did just the same thing as Cheryl...I laid there for at least ten to fifteen minutes. My whole body was tense and like lead; even worse than the suffereng of my body was the suffering of my intelligence. Afterwords my speech was impaired and was spoken in fragments, half the time I made no sense.



Todays WOD consisted of,

Complete five individual rounds for time of:
  • 20 pull-ups
  • 30 push-ups
  • 40 sit-ups
  • 50 squats

Rest 3 minutes between rounds and post a time for each round.

My overall time was 00:34:?? I don't remember, the paper is floating around somewhere....Alison...it was all your fault. But thank you for motivating me. Girl you kicked butt.


Mary, Maria, I look forward to seeing you two today. Its running and you better show up!....(OR ELSE muahahahahahahaha)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

...not!!! hahhhh hahhhh hahhh... No, I will be there but I will be making up "Barbara" because running hurts my back.

See you soon, Fembot!

Punicorn said...

You're understandable...but Maria...muahahahahhahaha

Anonymous said...

lil fembot....no matter how much Barbara sucked, I would rather do that one twice in one day than to do the run. I'm just waiting for you to do the 5k.....
You do have a little evil streak in you! Love it!
Good thing for me, the evil twin needed me to do Barbara with her today. I was truly dreading the idea of running/sprinting long distances.
I miss my lil' fembot when we do wods!

Anonymous said...

Fembot, no matter how wiped you are...you couldn't look like me even on your worst day! You are waaaaayyyyy too hot! Even when you're all sweaty! Muahahahahahaha