Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Diane

The pic by popular demand! Compliments to Msss Maria!!! I look like rubber in this after Fran photo. hahahaha

Anyways todays WOD was Diane which consisted of,

  • Deadlift (155# & 145#)
  • Handstand push-ups
My time for this one suffered. I want to blame my back but I really need to get more aggressive and make WODs like a mind over matter thing.

My overall time was 00:24:58

My hand stand pushups were a little bit stronger than last time, and they were the only thing that kept me from a 30 minute Diane. I flew right through them, then painfully lollygagged through the deadlifts.

Bots unite! I love each and every one of you! Huggles

What should I be for Halloween?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Duh... dress as a Fembot!

Hehh.. you're making huge progress, Rita. You make sweating and looking gorgeous look so easy!