Friday, October 24, 2008

5k Finally


Today I ran the 5k and it kicked my butt. I know you guys all wanted me to kick butt and be on the top of the list but I am just not satisfied with my time. I really need to hit a 21 or under 5k time otherwise it just seems void.

My overall time was 00:23:26

I guess next time I'll have to have breakfast first. Empty stomach equals no gas in the tank. And we all know how well a tank without gas allows a car to run.

Anyhow, I will try and update this blog more often! =) love you all. And Cheryl, you kick butt at teaching classes and I cant wait to go on another ride along. The last one was so much fun....I promise not to fall asleep on you next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweetie, you can come on a ride along whenever you want...sleeping or not...lol

You are too awesome! sub 24 minutes is great...but i understand you want to do your best..so get some next time...I wish when I grow up that I can run like the wind too...Yeesh...beautiful and an amazing athlete!! Its just not fair...you were at the front of the line for all the good stuff..looks...brains...personality...athletic ability!!! Crossfit games winner here she comes!