Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Weekend


Saturday wasn't anything too special, went for a nice run at Garin Region Park on a course that is supposed to be roughly two and a half miles. However, I think that that is BULL, not to mention I got lost on the trail and ended up exploring through back country (it was fun). The run took me about an hour and a half. Yikes, but it was still exciting.

Today I went to the One World Sunday class and met a few new people and I went face to face with a pleasing WOD.



For Time, 3 rounds of,

20 Sumo Deadlift High Pulls 45#
20 Jumping Lunges
20 Burpes
200 Meter Run

All in all it was a nice workout and my booboo is finally healing. YAY!!! And my time was 00:16:28 Goody. I owe it to Eric for amping me up that last round and to Maria and Mary for inspiring me to not only gain more upper body strength but to work on my gymnastic ability.

No comments: