Thursday, July 24, 2008

Time Trials

My oh my, it was quite a day! I finally made it to the gym! Whoopi!!!
It was nice being at the box again and I made a new friend, Ally Cat...Reow!
<- there is a pic of me using that extension cord as a jump rope. I swear, jump roping was never so hard as it was with that cord...in all my jump roping years!! CRAZY!! Considering that I am about to have a lot of free time soon I will be able to go out and get a nice one as well as work on a few things such as running and CrossFit!!!

Today everyone was on fire, a lot of the guys, Chris, Will, and some others had done Fran then did the time trials! It was awsome watching them fight for those few seconds. One day I will be that intense..hopefully...

Also I was a bit sad...I didn't get to see the twins today. So sad. MARY!!! MARIA!!! Where or where have you gone? Hehehe. I finally get my butt in there and they are off on one of their crazy adventures (Hopefully) You missed out on my hands bleeding all aver the place.

I'm hoping Audrey will get in there soon. She needs to get her tushy in the gym and sweat with me!!! I can help watch Gabby! ^_^

Today for the time trials we did the following for time, resting as long as needed between.

Run 400m
00:01:16

Row 500m
00:02:15

100 Pull ups
55 @ 00:05:00 incomplete (bloody hands)

100 Push ups
Will do tomorrow

100 Sit ups
00:04:26

Goals for the day,
Brush my hair!!! Go to the gym!!! Smile at random people!!!

No comments: