Saturday, July 26, 2008

Jeremy & Saturday WOD

Friday was an intense day with an intense WOD. Jeremy, named after a three year old boy who tragically passed away, was a set of,

21-15-9

Overhead Squats @ 42#
Burpees

All for time. I got 00:09:57

Thank God for Maria and Cheryl. With them cheering me on those last few burpees were cake. All I have to say is, I am glad that WOD is over.

Saturday...today....

The WOD was four rounds of,
400m run
50 squats

I missed the 9am class so I went to American High School and ran on their track and did the squats in the shade of a tree. It was a hot afternoon!

My overall time was 00:13:57

Looking forward to the Sunday Class!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Legs were like lead from that WOD

Anonymous said...

Great job babe.

Anonymous said...

You did an awesome job with "jeremy" wod! You are a lot stronger than you think. Plus, you can run. Plah! I detest running!

I'm going to drag the husband with me to the Fremont Fire Fighter's Combat Challenge. It's at the Saddle Rack in Fremont...after the 10am Joe D. torture, that is.

Keep up the great work, lil' girl! You start smoking me on the wods, and we'll have to duke it out in the back parking lot! -just kiddn!

Anonymous said...

Wahoo! Your blog finally works!