Monday, July 28, 2008

Fembot


Todays WOD was raving mad!!! I think we were all pooped out before we were even half way through it. All I have to say is that eat Taco Bell before was a bad idea...very bad! ICKY. NEVER AGAIN!!!
My mom just really wanted a taco.

Anyways, after the WOD I hung out at One World and Cheryl helped me out with the deadlift and put some weight on my bar. I got up to 115#, just about my body weight. I didn't realize I was so heavy! LOL

Maria I will eventually be ok at this CrossFit stuff, like ring dips...one day! You and Mary need to give me some gymnastic pointers.

Todays WOD was,
10 pull-ups
200m run
10 dips
200m run
9 pull- ups
200m run
9 dips
.
.
.
1 pull-up
200m run
1 dip
200m run

With a lot of encouragement from Chris and Brad,
My time was 00:27:15

Goals for this week,
Schedule appointments, work on some exercises, keep reading!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lil' girl....wow...you made me work hard for my time today. i'm glad that you are challenging me! trust me! my time would have been a lot slower if you hadn't done the wod today!

the evil twin and i are so proud of your progress! now....what is a good nick name for lil chris....

Anonymous said...

Hey little Fembot! I was totally blown away how fast you did the 10 to 1 WOD. Sheesk.. I was still on my 10th pullup and there you go sprinting like a little wind-up robot on your second 400m.. You will be the force to be reconned with at the Games next year!

Now, we need to start putting together a Halloween WOD with the rest of the BOTS.

!!!!! ;-)

Evil Twin