Friday, July 18, 2008

Oh my Gosh


Well, I walked into One World today thinking I was going to sign up and pay for the membership but no sooner did I enter the door when Maria and Mary "talked" me into doing a WOD with them. It was a 20 minuter and boy did it suffer my arms.


20 Minutes of,

15 Push ups
24 Dips
9 Push presses @ 42#

I was able to complete 4 rounds and 24 dips in the 20 minute time frame.

Aside from that I did random pull ups (practicing that kip) and I was able to do 1 pull up with 17# and another with 41#. I wasn't so sure I could do it, but with a lot of encouragement from chris I just made it over the bar!

The funny thing is, when my WOD was over Freddy was long gone....and again...I left with no membership.......


......But it was sooooo FUN!!!!!
To understand the heart and mind of a person, look not at what he has already achieved, but at what he aspires to.
- Kahlil Gibran

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job :) Glad to see you actually doing this!