Sunday, November 30, 2008

Tabata Something Else


I am mostly back on track with my eating habits since Thanksgiving, and I definitely learned my lesson today after having a huge mug of eggnog and about an hour later having some hot chocolate. Being somewhat lactose intolerant...eeeeeeew, my stomach was not happy. It sucked but it was necessary.

I must say I was not too enthused about the whole Tabata today, but it ended up not being too bad. But my performance was horrible, especially with the pull-ups. I needed some Cheryl to hype me up, but there was no Cheryl around... However, I did make up my score with the squats, I'm happy about that. I pulled about 19 squats consistently throughout the whole eight rounds.

Complete 32 intervals of 20 seconds of work followed by ten seconds of rest where the first 8 intervals are pull-ups, the second 8 are push-ups, the third 8 intervals are sit-ups, and finally, the last 8 intervals are squats. There is no rest between exercises.

My total was 329

No comments: